Horzontal state navigation

Is something not working the way you expect? Enter it here because someone else might have a similar issue.
MLarsen

Horzontal state navigation

Postby MLarsen » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:09 pm

I spent several hours trying to get the tabbed navigation to work. Looking at your you tube 3.0 video, it looks like the component generates a curved tab structure. Mine only generates an on/off box. I am able to fudge my way around this but it would be nice if the tabbed nav was generated. Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding the component usage/output?

Josh Kristof

Re: Horzontal state navigation

Postby Josh Kristof » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:48 am

I spent several hours trying to get the tabbed navigation to work. Looking at your you tube 3.0 video, it looks like the component generates a curved tab structure. Mine only generates an on/off box. I am able to fudge my way around this but it would be nice if the tabbed nav was generated. Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding the component usage/output?
After adding the state navigation bar to the wireframe and adding a state, you need to assign a value to ... only when under visibility for any components you want associated with the states. You could use this to generate a tab control by using rich text components.
Josh Kristof
customerservice@protoshare.com
Site9, Inc. / Customer Support
blog.protoshare.com | twitter.com/protoshare

Return to “Troubleshooting & Bug Reports”