Suggestion: "Link To" in Properties

Like ProtoShare but want to see something else? Let us know what features you need.
kriggity

Suggestion: "Link To" in Properties

Postby kriggity » Thu May 21, 2009 10:18 am

It would be nice if I could modify the "Link To" property directly in the Properties panel without being forced to interact with the pop up window. To make the pop up available for the occasions when I want to use it, it would make more sense to attach that behavior to something in the panel that looks like a button rather than a text input field. Having control over the Link To value in the panel would also make it easier if I want to delete the link outright. Presently, there isn't a clear or intuitive way to delete a Link To value in the panel or the pop up. Adding a "Clear" or "Delete Link" functionality to the pop up would also be helpful.

kriggity

Re: Suggestion: "Link To" in Properties

Postby kriggity » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:13 am

Additionally, it would also be helpful if in Properties > Link To > Targets (pop-up) > (Please select a target type) Custom URL, if "http://" were not appended to the beginning of the URL and I could write in exactly what I want. Having direct control over the HTML (specifically hrefs in <a> tags) in the HTML Source Editor for Rich Text components is extremely helpful to how I use Protoshare. It would be nice to have the same level of control for images as well. (Or allow me direct typing control to the "Link To" field in the Properties panel.)

Return to “Feature Requests”