Create Template (or Master) does nothing...

Is something not working the way you expect? Enter it here because someone else might have a similar issue.
Bart

Create Template (or Master) does nothing...

Postby Bart » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:14 am

Hi,

I am trying out Protoshare and met this issue: I select in the outline sidebar some elements and then right click to choose 'Convert to Template' => nothing happens :o . Same happens with Convert to Master. I am using Protoshare from within JIRA (trial Protoshare just started today)
This is with latest version of Safari. I tried out with Google Chrome, same problem...
Please advice.

Bart
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-07-18 at 15.09.17.png
Screen Shot 2013-07-18 at 15.09.17.png (69.92 KiB) Viewed 4948 times

Nick Jennings

Re: Create Template (or Master) does nothing...

Postby Nick Jennings » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 am

Hi Bart,

Thanks for letting us know.

Template and Masters are not available in ProtoShare JIRA and those options should not be available. This has been filed as a bug and will be fixed in a future point release.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:34 am

Hi Bart,

Would you be interested in having a quick conversation with our engineers? This is version 1 of the plugin, and we're trying to get as much feedback as possible.

Best,

Andrew

Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:08 am

Sometime next week (on holidays now)

Regards

Bart

juttt45

Postby juttt45 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:41 pm

I am using Protoshare from within JIRA (trial Protoshare just started today) This is with latest version of Safari. I tried out with Google Chrome, same problem...???

Nick Jennings

Postby Nick Jennings » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Hello,

Masters and Templates are not available in the JIRA, Confluence, and Google Drive versions of ProtoShare. These versions are generally used to quickly create single wireframes without any interaction between each other.

It is possible to copy and paste content between various wireframes, if you wish to reuse certain elements that you have already created. You can make a separate design that houses any stencils or widgets that you have created as a sort of library. Just copy the stencil you want from that design, and then paste it into another. This will let you save your work and reuse it easily.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know.

Return to “Troubleshooting & Bug Reports”