Connection with Server Lost

Is something not working the way you expect? Enter it here because someone else might have a similar issue.
MMangan

Connection with Server Lost

Postby MMangan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm

I have been frequently receiving "Connection with Server Lost" messages, asking if I want to refresh or ignore. I've had this issue on several different networks. Sometimes its so bad I need to give up for the day. Its getting to the point where I may cancel the service if this continues.

Nick Jennings

Re: Connection with Server Lost

Postby Nick Jennings » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:02 am

Hi,

We understand that connectivity issues can be frustrating. We would like to resolve this by troubleshooting the issue with you.

Since some of the information needed to troubleshoot is sensitive, we ask that you contact us via e-mail using this form: http://www.protoshare.com/contact/. You can also start a Live Chat session from within the app or the website.

Please include the following information to help us troubleshoot:

Your ProtoShare Domain
Your browser and Operating System information
Actions taken before you receive the disconnection (Any specific projects, designs, pages where the disconnect occurs).
Verify if you are behind a proxy or firewall
Verify that no other users are trying to log into your profile (Logging into an active session will disconnect that session to start a new one)

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Return to “Troubleshooting & Bug Reports”