Can't change text size

Is something not working the way you expect? Enter it here because someone else might have a similar issue.
rolo1792

Can't change text size

Postby rolo1792 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Hi - I'm trying to change the text size of copy I have in a button. When I change the text size to be lower than 14px, nothing happens. I've tried in plain and rich text with no luck.

I'm working on a mac, using Chrome.

Any thoughts?

Nick Jennings

Re: Can't change text size

Postby Nick Jennings » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi,

Could you clarify what you mean by "copy"? Did you just mean text?

Also, are you referring to the Button component or another one? Button components only have the default text style and are automatically set to 11px, so there shouldn't be any issues with changing the text size via the toolbar or inspector.

We did a quick test with the Button component (OS X 10.11.2, latest Chrome and Firefox), but we were unable to reproduce the issue. You may want to try clearing your browser's cache to see if that helps. Stale cache can sometimes cause some visual errors. If you use the stylesheet for CSS, you may want to make sure that there are no classes or IDs that are overriding values set in the inspector.

If you still are having issues, please let us know with the information asked above and a screenshot so that we can isolate the issue.

Return to “Troubleshooting & Bug Reports”