Export users list

Like ProtoShare but want to see something else? Let us know what features you need.
franckachard

Export users list

Postby franckachard » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:08 am

Hi.

I've got a company manager account and I need to make elaborate filters on users that are not possible in Protoshare.
The best way would be to export the users list in a csv file, can you add this feature ?

Thanks!

Nick Jennings

Re: Export users list

Postby Nick Jennings » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:35 am

Hi,

Thanks for your request. Currently, it is possible to organize the list of users by selecting one of the tabs above the list. For example, clicking on the "Role" tab will organize the users by role in either ascending or descending order.

The ability to export the use list is not available, but it may be added in to a future release. We'll pass the suggestion along to our team and post any updates should this feature be added in a release.

Thanks.

franckachard

Postby franckachard » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:08 am

Hi,

Is there any plan to add this feature in your roadmap ?
I'm the account manager of cetelem.protoshare.com and I've got 1400 users to handle.
When I need to make a backup of this list, I have to select them by packs of around 70 and it's not quite easy...

Thanks,
Franck

Nick Jennings

Postby Nick Jennings » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi,

There have not been any updates for this feature. It has been added to our request log, but it is not our immedate roadmap. If that changes, we'll update the thread.

Nick Jennings

Postby Nick Jennings » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Hi Franck,

It is possible for us to do an export of users in a csv file, but it is something done from internally. We would like to get a feature out to allow account managers to do this from the client end, but we need to figure out how it is presented. Do you have an example of what type of filters/columns you would like to see?

franckachard

Postby franckachard » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:01 am

Hi, I'm back on this subject :)

The idea is to get all visible information from the "get info" option and in addition some other information stored in Protoshare's database (I'm guessing), for audit purpose.

Here are the fields I'd like to get in an export file (with my definition of non visible fields) :
Internal ID = internal id of profile in Protoshare's database
Email address
First name
Last name
Job title
Role
Access to billing information ?
Receive collaboration notifications ?
created by (email) = email of user who created the profile (regardless of the way it was performed)
created date = creation date of the profile
updated date = date of last update of the profile
Last visit
Failed login current count = count of current consecutive failed login
Date of last failed login = date of the last failed login (regardless of t

Here is an example of export in csv format (dates are in french format) :
Internal ID;Email address;First name;Last name;Job title;Role;Access to billing information ?;Receive collaboration notifications ?;created by (email);created date;updated date;Last visit;Failed login current count;Date of last failed login
1;francois.gerard@toto.fr;François;GERARD;Admin;Account Manager;No;No;;11-oct-13;11-oct-13;09-sept-15;0;31-août-15
2;roger.cageot@toto.fr;Roger;CAGEOT;;Project Manager;No;No;francois.gerard@toto.fr;01-juil-15;07-juil-15;01-sept-15;2;04-sept-15

Would it be possible to get this kind of export from the client end ?

Thanks,
Franck

Nick Jennings

Postby Nick Jennings » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Hi Franck,

Thanks for getting back to us with the information. We will be contacting you via e-mail shortly to go over your request.

Return to “Feature Requests”