User Color Palette

Like ProtoShare but want to see something else? Let us know what features you need.
timssewell

User Color Palette

Postby timssewell » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:26 pm

It would be incredibly useful to save a number of different colors into the pallete for each project. At the moment I find my self going back and forward trying to find the handful of colors from previous screens that I am using that don't exist and pasting them in.

Thanks

Nick Jennings

Re: User Color Palette

Postby Nick Jennings » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 am

Hi,

This is a great idea. I know that we did have plans to add in a feature that lets you save colors or other properties easily, but I do not believe it is on our immediate roadmap. I'll refresh the suggestion to our developers.

Thanks for your input, please let us know if you have any additional features you would like to see.

timssewell

Postby timssewell » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Going to bring this up again. Its the one thing that drives me crazy all the time. I have a very set palette that I am trying to use and not being able to set this wastes a lot of time. The "recent" colors definitely has helped in this respect but its still not good enough.

Thanks

Nick Jennings

Postby Nick Jennings » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi Tim,

I do know there are some plans to add in a favorite section, but it has not been implemented yet. It may be released along with some other changes that provide more customizaion. If anything changes, I'll update the thread.

Return to “Feature Requests”