Icons searching

Like ProtoShare but want to see something else? Let us know what features you need.
pbilinski

Icons searching

Postby pbilinski » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:52 am

1/ It would be great to have filter input[text] to quickly search icon list. It's not so easy to find them.

2/ Integration with http://www.thenounproject.com would make ProtoShare most fantastic proto-soft ever!

--
Regards,
Pawel Bilinski

UX Manager at Lizard Media

Nick Jennings

Re: Icons searching

Postby Nick Jennings » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:35 am

Hi Pawel,

Thanks for your feedback. A filter for quickly searching is a great idea and I completely agree. I've never heard of thenounproject before, but I really like the content that it could provide. I'll pass this along to our internal team and see if some type of integration can be done.

timssewell

Postby timssewell » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:42 am

Not being able to search icons is a real pain, is there any new on if and when this might be implemented?

Thanks

Nick Jennings

Postby Nick Jennings » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:12 am

Hi,

There are plans to add more content and functions to the Stencil Library, but there is no current estimated time on when these may be added. When we do know when it may be added, we'll post the information here.

Thanks.

ckaplan2

Postby ckaplan2 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:04 am

Looks like this is also a dated post - has any progress been made to the stencil library?

Doesn't seem that there is much flexibility with the stencil library, in terms of how it is organized and what is provided. It's important to be able to create your own stencil library/icon set and not waste time finding icons.

It would be nice to see an update on this topic, something that is more concrete.

Nick Jennings

Postby Nick Jennings » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:51 am

Hi,

iOS7 stencils are planned to be added with our next point release.

There have been multiple updates in the organization of the Library since it was released. Previously, you would need to manually navigate a parent section to find out which pages it had. Newer changes have made it so that you can jump straight to a child page that you are interested it.

While icon searching is not on the immedate roadmap, it is a feature that may be added in the future. When there is additional information about implementing it in, it will be posted here.

Return to “Feature Requests”